Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sevraj Blogger Template


Sevraj

Demo Download









Template description: Sevraj Blogger Template is beautiful blogger template which is modified and converted from WordPress template made by Top-Wordpress.Net
is a light blog template which have beautiful widgets with lot of customizable feature,best suited for blog/site.This tempalte will suit for those people who have image in post as well as some description content.

template name: Sevraj 

Template Designer: Top-WordPress

Tags search:Sevraj Blogger template,Sevraj Blogspot Theme,Sevraj Blogspot templates,Sevraj Joomla Theme,Sevraj Blogger Theme,Sevraj Joomla Template, Sevraj  free blogger template,download Sevraj theme,Sevraj Wordpress Template,Sevraj Wordpress Theme

How to install a Blogger template?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog:] I am a freelancer too and my hobby is to take photographs. I can design logos, business cards, and even websites. Contact me for all graphics designing work. My fees are nominal. You can view my work at Gicree
    . Try me.

    ReplyDelete

    Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free